If you’re interested in making your own personal lubricant, check out the recipes collected here.
(I cannot vouch for any of these personally. You take full responsibility for the use and results of any information found here.)
Please note that, while the ingredients here should all be people-safe, they may or may not be condom-safe.
- Cornstarch and Water Personal Lubricant
- Potato Starch and Water Personal Lubricant
- Algae-Based Personal Lubricant
- Flax-Based Personal Lubricant
- Xanthan-Based Personal Lubricant
If you’d like to experiment, consider adding a few drops of vanilla (or other extract) or honey for flavoring. Menthol is what is typically added to “warming” lubes to create the warming effect. (Anything oil-based is probably not condom-safe.)